Nerd-Rage Modders

Nerd-Rage Modders

Nerd-Rage Modders
 
HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
irishstorm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 62
Points : 1229
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 am

RayGunMod [RGM]

Have you gotten tired of using your old premature guns of the WWII in your lives in CoD World at War? Well, why not make it exciting and toss those old doohickeys away, and get you and your friends some real power: Ray guns! With Irishstorm’s new RayGun Mod (RGM), you can do just that! Now even you can go around fragging the lives of World of War with the future of weaponry: Rayguns!

Features
[+] Anti-Camping Script (thanks to holy for editing mine and making it work)
[+] Punishment System (thanks to the CodJumper team For letting me use there code)
[+] Added Commands:
kill (Kill's the player)
freeze (Freeze's the player's controls)
spec (Puts player in spec mode)
Car (Crushed by a falling Car!)
[+] RayGun and WunderWaffe DG2
[+] Added Custom Sounds (Thanks to Firemission for the Voice's)

adding to the mod more custom weapons,custom models,effects,more punishments and admin cmd's and a perk machine system and a player message system and thats it for now!
will add picture's soon!


Last edited by irishstorm on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hacker22



Posts : 8
Points : 10
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Dundee, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:24 pm

irishstorm wrote:
Have you gotten tired of using your old premature guns of the WWII in your lives in CoD World at War? Well, why not make it exciting and toss those old doohickeys away, and get you and your friends some real power: Ray guns! With Irishstorm’s new RayGun Mod (RGM), you can do just that! Now even you can go around fragging the lives of World of War with the future of weaponry: Rayguns!

[+] Anti-Camping Script (thanks to holy for editing mine and making it work)
[+] Punishment System (thanks to the CodJumper team For letting me use there code)
so far i have added,
Kill,
Car

[+] RayGun and WonderWaffle

its WunderWaffe DG2 lol not "wonderwaffle"

but it sounds good XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alpha-x.herobo.com
irishstorm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 62
Points : 1229
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Hacker22 wrote:
irishstorm wrote:
Have you gotten tired of using your old premature guns of the WWII in your lives in CoD World at War? Well, why not make it exciting and toss those old doohickeys away, and get you and your friends some real power: Ray guns! With Irishstorm’s new RayGun Mod (RGM), you can do just that! Now even you can go around fragging the lives of World of War with the future of weaponry: Rayguns!

[+] Anti-Camping Script (thanks to holy for editing mine and making it work)
[+] Punishment System (thanks to the CodJumper team For letting me use there code)
so far i have added,
Kill,
Car

[+] RayGun and WonderWaffle

its WunderWaffe DG2 lol not "wonderwaffle"

but it sounds good XD

leave me alone! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hacker22



Posts : 8
Points : 10
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Dundee, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

irishstorm wrote:
Hacker22 wrote:
irishstorm wrote:
Have you gotten tired of using your old premature guns of the WWII in your lives in CoD World at War? Well, why not make it exciting and toss those old doohickeys away, and get you and your friends some real power: Ray guns! With Irishstorm’s new RayGun Mod (RGM), you can do just that! Now even you can go around fragging the lives of World of War with the future of weaponry: Rayguns!

[+] Anti-Camping Script (thanks to holy for editing mine and making it work)
[+] Punishment System (thanks to the CodJumper team For letting me use there code)
so far i have added,
Kill,
Car

[+] RayGun and WonderWaffle

its WunderWaffe DG2 lol not "wonderwaffle"

but it sounds good XD

leave me alone! =)

ROFL ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alpha-x.herobo.com
Fixz
Admin


Posts : 18
Points : 1049
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Sweden - Julita

PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Did it ever strike you that he reffered to a completely other gun? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/communities/nerdragemodders/
irishstorm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 62
Points : 1229
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

[+] Camper Punishment's
kill (Kill's the player)
kick (Kicks the player)
freeze (Freeze's the player's controls)
spec (Puts player in spec mode)
Car (Crushed by a falling Car!)

and added Camping sounds (voice's done by Firemission)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]   

Back to top Go down
 
Mod: RayGunMod (RGM) [CoDWaW]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd-Rage Modders :: Modding/Mapping :: [WIP] Work In Progress-
Jump to: