Nerd-Rage Modders
Nerd-Rage Modders
Nerd-Rage Modders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerd-Rage Modders

Nerd-Rage Modders

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Engine for the hunted game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BraX

Engine for the hunted game Empty
PostSubject: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Yooo guys, still making the hunted game on UDK? I got nice game engine with networking, bsp, dynamic shadows and lighting, bump and specular mapping, 3d sound system, OpenGL 2.0+ and DX 9 and 10 support and AIs.
Back to top Go down
irishstorm
Admin
irishstorm

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 pm

BraX wrote:
Yooo guys, still making the hunted game on UDK? I got nice game engine with networking, bsp, dynamic shadows and lighting, bump and specular mapping, 3d sound system, OpenGL 2.0+ and DX 9 and 10 support and AIs.
yeah still working on it what engine are you on about?
Back to top Go down
BraX

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 pm

IRRLicht http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/ great engine in my opinion you guys probably won't use full power of UDK, irrlicht is much faster and can draw really high detailed scenes.
Back to top Go down
irishstorm
Admin
irishstorm

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm

BraX wrote:
IRRLicht http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/ great engine in my opinion you guys probably won't use full power of UDK, irrlicht is much faster and can draw really high detailed scenes.

thats a nice engine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

I guess the only thing that would be better than the unreal engine 3 is that it is totally free... Sad
Back to top Go down
irishstorm
Admin
irishstorm

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:13 am

Bowey wrote:
I guess the only thing that would be better than the unreal engine 3 is that it is totally free... Sad
yeah
Back to top Go down
Firemission

Firemission

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:44 pm

tbh i dont think the engine is all that i had a look at the website udk is honestly thre best thing apart from criysis going atm. i honestly dont think its that user friendly and i am not going to force people into learning something ther are unhappy with. what we are going to do is sttrip ouyt cod 5 on a different installation and start from scratch hopefully we can maybe rasmus know more thatn i about doign this. but tbh the zom_tmple map is as good if not better as the sp_zombie maps so we are clearly moving in the rigfht direction. hopefully it will work. im just worrited abour the fx etc we cant exactly creat them form nothing . ??? and the texture are going to be pissd easty that will be t he easiest part me thinks..... i will borrow my grandads camera its a gooden and take some really good pictures of trees etc xxxx laters sexxys hopefulyl i wil get my laptop this wekk awwww yeah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.southernits.co.uk/
irishstorm
Admin
irishstorm

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

I have found a awesome engine that is free (as far as i can see) it has very good graphics,mapping is very easy.i have played around with it for about an hour now i i like it the engine is called Unity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Why not just UDK? If we want to make a game on an engine UDK is probably the best. So, since we don't have to pay anything to use it, that would probably be the best choice?!
Back to top Go down
Firemission

Firemission

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Bowey wrote:
Why not just UDK? If we want to make a game on an engine UDK is probably the best. So, since we don't have to pay anything to use it, that would probably be the best choice?!

tbh i agree with you its much better engine its so veritile and vast i like it and i will be larning that on the side of doing various mods and maps i need to finish off for cod 5. then i can play around with it some more and get more familiar with the various things that mind fuck me about udk. anyway hopefully i might be able to chat to you guys next week say wednesday bout 6 oclock on xfire that should be the time i get my laptop by fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southernits.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine for the hunted game   Engine for the hunted game Empty

Back to top Go down

Engine for the hunted game
Page 1 of 1